SECTION I: HOUSE RULES & CHECK-IN POLICIES
SECTION II: CANCELLATION POLICIES
SECTION III: PRIVACY STATEMENT
SECTION IV: TERMS & CONDITIONS
SECTION I: House Rules & Check-In Policies
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Sin City Hostel does not and will not accept Nevada Identification with an address within 180 miles of our location.
- I.D must be Government Issued and display place of residency;
- Foreign Passport/ Foreign Driver's License/ Foreign Identification Card is accepted.
- U.S. Passport by itself WILL NOT be accepted as it does not display address or location of residence.
- U.S. Passport will only be accepted WITH one of the following;
- Out-of-State Driver's License
- Travel stamps within 90 days of arrival date
- Proof of departure from Las Vegas (Bus/ Plane tickets; proof of recent/future out-of-state lodging)
- Out-of-State Government Issued Driver's License/ID will on be accepted WITH one of the following;
- Current & valid out-of-state student ID
- Proof of departure from Las Vegas (Bus/ Plane tickets)
- Local event registration (convention badges/ event, concert or show tickets)
- Proof of recent/ future out-of-state lodging, gas(petrol) receipts if traveling by car
- Annual National Park Pass
- Incidental/ Security Deposit;
- $50.00 Credit/ Debit card deposit will be pre-authorized/ charged at check in.
- Credit/ Debit cardholder must belong to the registered guest of the hostel.
- Pre-paid/ Travel cards/ Cards without names will be accepted for payment of the room but will NOT be accepted for security deposits due to refund issues.
- Sin City Hostel DOES NOT accept 3rd party payments/ cards (Relatives, Friends, Etc) unless that person is also registered in the hostel as a guest.
- Cash accepted only for room balance.
- Incidentals/ Security deposit MUST be paid by card.
- Credit/ Debit card used to make reservations are required to be presented at check-in to verify identity. You may use a different card for remaining balances/ deposits as long as the new card belongs to a registered guest.
Checking In/ Out:
- Check in: 03:00 PM
- Early check in: $10.00 + tax ($11.40); subject to availability
- Check out: 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM Late check out: $10.00 + tax ($11.40)
- This fee is automatically applied if you do not check out by 11:30 AM unless arranged prior with front desk.
- If you do not check out by 01:00 PM, you will be automatically charged a fee equal to the cost of your first night's rate and your belongings will be moved to storage room.
- This fee will not be applied to further room cost's should you return to extend after 01:00 PM, you will be charged the current night's rate plus applicable tax to extend.
- 01:00 PM Late check out: $10.00 + tax ($11.40)
In-Dorm Quiet Hours 12AM - 8AM: Please be mindful during these hours in the guest rooms and on our balconies. Lights out in the rooms, no phone calls, head phones for streaming TV/ Music/ Movie services.
No Outside Guest/ Visitors: Only guests registered with Sin City Hostel are permitted onto the property.
Kitchen: Enjoy cooking over eating out? We have a fully stocked kitchen available for use. It's completely free and we have several refrigerators for our guests food storage. We simply ask that you clean up after yourselves and DO NOT take food/ dishes to the guest dorm
No Food/ Drinks in Dorms: It's quite simple - don't take any food, drinks or dishes to the room other than water. This is to maintain cleanliness and keep the pests outside as they've always been.
Label Your Food: Name and Check out date is recommend. We clean out the guest refrigerators daily. If your food is unlabeled it will be removed. Labels are available next to the fridge.
LGBTQ+ Friends: ALL TRAVELERS WELCOMED HERE at Sin City Hostel regardless of gender identity. Those who identify as female will be welcomed into female dorms. We strive to ensure the comfort of ALL of our guests.
Smoking/ Drugs: Drugs will absolutely not be tolerated. If you're found with or consuming drugs on property you will be asked to leave with no refund. Smoking is permitted outside the dorms. Smoking inside a dorm will result in $150.00 smoking/damage fee.
Bed Assignment: Every guest is assigned a bed at check-in. DO NOT take items or place your belongings on other beds. If found with items from another bed or if you're using two beds, you will be charged for both of the beds. See reception for extra blankets/ pillows.
Lockers: Every guest has a locker available. USE THEM. Please bring your own padlock or if you forget to bring you, we are located right next to a convenience store that sells them for a few dollars. In addition to the in-room lockers, we also have safe boxes available in reception. Lost safe-box keys result in a $50.00 as we only keep one key, and locks have to be drilled out to replace/ repair.
Dorm Bed Rules: Single dorm beds are reserved for one person. DO NOT share a single bed between any two or more individuals. You will be charged a second bed for over-occupying a room.
Length of Stay: Reservations can only be booked 14 nights per booking, any further extensions will need to be approved by management. After 28 consecutive nights you will be asked to move dorms. Management reserves all rights to refuse extensions and terminate them at any time.
Local Accommodation Tax: 14% on top of rates shown.
Sleeping bags: Sleeping bags are not allowed in the rooms. The hostel will store them for you until check-out.
Animals/ Pets: Emotional-Support, companion animals or pets are NOT allowed. Only DOGS required and trained to assist with disabilities will be permitted. https://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm (Updated February 24th, 2020). Sneaking in pets or damage by animals, regardless of it being a service animal, will result in a $150 fee.
SECTION II: CANCELLATION
Cancellation Policies by Rate Plan
- Standard Rates: 50% of the total balance is charged upon booking reservation.
- Cancel 72 hours PRIOR to 03:00 PM of your arrival date; Sin City Hostel will keep 10% of the total balance of all nights and refund the remaining.
- Sin City Hostel will not issue any refunds for standard rate reservations cancelled WITHIN 72 hours of 03:00 PM the arrival date.
- Non-Refundable Rates: 100% of the total balance is charged upon booking reservation.
- Refunds will not be offered at any point for Non-Refundable Rate plans.
- Special Event Rates: 50% charged during booking for standard, 100% charged during booking for discounted non-refundable
- Las Vegas offers many large special event weekends.
- Refunds will not be offered during these weekends.
- Special Event weekends include, but are not limited to;
- Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
- Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC)
- New Years Eve
- Life is Beautiful Music Festival
- UFC/ Boxing/ Fight Weekends
- Group Rates (6 or more persons):
- Contact us for a discount code for groups of 6 or more!
- 100% of balance for entire group charged during booking.
- Groups of 6 or more have a 7 day cancellation policy.
- Cancel 7 DAYS PRIOR to arrival for a 10% penalty of total balance.
- Cancel WITHIN 7 DAYS of arrival for a 50% penalty of total balance.
SECTION III: PRIVACY STATEMENT
We recognize that your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting the Personal Information that we collect from you.
Sin City Hostel will only collect and hold Personal Information about you that is reasonably necessary to undertake our business activities and functions, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Why we collect Personal Information
This website does not collect, save or store any personal information from visitors that simply browse this website, unless you voluntarily and intentionally provide it to us. We do not collect personal information without your knowledge or consent. Any personal information that is requested on our Web site is necessary in order to perform a particular service, such as processing your reservation. We request personal information from you in order to process online reservations. You must provide contact information (such as name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) as well as financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date, etc.) in order for us to process your reservation. This information is used for billing purposes and to reserve a room. If there is a problem with a reservation, the information provided will also allow us to contact you.
How we collect your Personal Information
We generally collect Personal Information directly from you, through the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, via email or through a telephone conversation with you. We may also collect Personal Information from third party contractors or agents who provide our products and services on our behalf.
What kinds of Personal Information we collect
Information we collect and how we use and share it:
We collect information from you when you make a booking through our reservation system or stay at Sin City Hostel. Information collected during the course of the reservation and during your stay may include:
1. Your name, email address, home and business address, phone number, nationality.
2. Payment card information (card information must be up to date and accurate, under the same name as the person making the reservation when you are requesting products or services from us, it may become impracticable to provide those products or services to you without verifying card holders identity)
Payment card information will be deleted from our systems 14 days after check out date
3. Information such as stay and room preferences made during the course of your reservation such as your preferred room type and specific requests to the hotel
This information may be provided to us directly when you make a reservation through our websites, directly at the hotel or through mobile applications. We will also receive this information from third-party websites, such as when you book through an online travel agency or if information is provided directly to one of our Franchisees.
If you access our websites or any mobile applications (“apps”), we may collect additional Personal Information about you including:
server address / IP address;
date and time of visit;
the site you visited prior to visiting our website;
the browser that you are using to access our website;
if you have visited our website before;
tracking user preferences;
Failure to provide Personal Information
If the Personal Information you provide to us is incomplete and/or inaccurate, or you choose not to provide us with the Personal Information that we have requested, it may affect our ability
to provide you with our products and services.
Dealing with Sin City Hostel anonymously or through a pseudonym
Where possible you will have the option of interacting with us anonymously or through a pseudonym, however, where you are requesting products or services from us, it may become impracticable to provide those products or services to you without verifying your identity.
DEALING WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION
Use and Disclosure
In order to provide products and services to you we may disclose your Personal Information to:
service providers, contractors, agents or other business partners who assist us in providing our products and services to you;
external providers of services where you have engaged us to act as your agent;
other service providers, who provide the various services that you have requested and we have arranged;
our related bodies corporate;
our professional advisers;
an entity to whom we are required to disclose such information under law;
other parties with your consent or direction.
We will only provide such Personal Information to those third parties as required to provide our products or services, unless otherwise authorised by you or required under applicable law.
INTEGRITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We may store your Personal Information in different ways, including in paper form, electronic form, telephone recordings and utilizing secure document retention services (including those located off-site). We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Information is stored safely to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure, including electronic (firewalls and access controls) and physical security measures. Notwithstanding these reasonable measures, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via our website, apps or email, cannot be guaranteed.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites or apps may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by third-party websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
Our websites are not intended for children/under 18 people and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from people under 18 years of age. If we are notified or discover that a minor under the age of 18 has submitted personal information to any of our websites, we will take reasonable steps to delete the information.
CONTACTING SIN CITY HOSTEL
Sin City Hostel
Phone: +1 702-868-0222
Post: Sin City Hostel
Att: Hostel Manager
1208 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV. 89104
We reserve the right to disclose the information we collect from you as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect the security and reliability of our website and to take precautions against liability. We may also disclose the information we collect from you to protect the safety of an individual and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, subpoena, search warrant, court order, or an investigation related to public safety.