If you've landed here we want to start by thanking you for your interest our hostel. As travelers ourselves it brings us immense joy to know in times of such uncertainty that people will always see the light in Las Vegas as a destination.
We want all of our guest to know that we as a independently owned hostel take the response to the COVID-19 virus very seriously and have put in place several changes to our day to day operations to ensure the safety and well-being of both our guests and our team.
It's important to us that you know what to expect from changes recommended by the Southern Nevada Health District as well the CDC:
- Adjusted Reception/ Kitchen/ TV-Room Daily Hours:
- OPEN 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM(Midday)
- CLOSED 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- OPEN 03:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Please contact us if you have a reservation and plan to arrive outside reception hours.
- Hostel Employees may perform temperature checks at the time of your arrival. Guests reading at 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit may be denied service.
- Unfortunately, we've suspended our complimentary breakfast until further notice. However, we still have coffee and tea available as long as reception is open.
- Adjusted facilities to accommodate PHYSICAL(SOCIAL) DISTANCING
- Top bunks have been removed from inventory, 8-bed dorms will now only accommodate 4 guests.
- Common room seating has been placed 6-feet apart from one another.
- Non-toxic aerosol-free disinfectant has been provided in all guest bathrooms to allow guests to clean before and after themselves in the shared bathrooms.
- In addition to breakfast, we've also suspended group events BUT we are working on developing activities that can do not over crowd and individual space.
- Some of our kitchenware has been replaced with single-use paper products;
- While we know this may not be environmentally friendly, we must take any step we can to protect everyone at our facilities.
Some of these were not easy decisions to make, but for the safety our guests and our team they had to be made. We hope you decide to continue your stay with us here at Sin City Hostel. We still love and believe in the beauty and fun that is Las Vegas. With your help, we can continue to deliver a one of a kind Vegas Experience.
Sin City Hostel Management
TIPS TO REDUCE THE LIKELIHOOD OF CONTRACTION:
- Practice Physical (or social) Distancing: Do your best to maintain 6-feet between yourself and others.
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds frequently;
- If soap is not available, 65% or higher Hand Sanitizer is a great substitute.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow.
- Disinfect your cell phone and electronic devices daily.
- Disinfect frequently used surfaces before and after using.
- Wear a cloth mask over your face and nose - DO NOT purchase medical masks as these are for medical professionals.